Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note on todays problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

Note on todays problem Empty
PostSubject: Note on todays problem   Note on todays problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:25 pm

I know how you must feel, but I promise we are doing all we can to get the source of the error, which had nothing to do with any script changed, it was an internal sphere issue, and report it to devs.
I'm deeply sorry and hope it doesn't change the way you feel about the server. I'll be making a Time Warp to todays afternoon, to restore lost accounts and chars.
People who were online when server was closed will get money and silver coins refund.

Again, all staff members are really sorry, and hope you can enjoy playing when it's up with the TW made.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

PostSubject: Re: Note on todays problem   Note on todays problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:38 pm

I will be back when Exodus is back up and running....

I hope all will be here waiting for the doors to reopen as well...

Until then have some fun and spend some time with your family's..

Camel
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

PostSubject: Re: Note on todays problem   Note on todays problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 7:12 pm

reopened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note on todays problem   Note on todays problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Note on todays problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: