Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Breeding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasp

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Make animals breedable

benfits would be

stronger pets.....extra skills

breeding 2 strong hiryus might get u a hiryu that can use aids

must have 2 pets....the parents both die after breeding and the result is 1 slightly stronger pet...keep breeding and be allowed a pet wit mayb 750 hp (only 100 over max)

also breedin has a chance to get a unique colored pet
Back to top Go down
Rasp

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 9:55 pm

also to breed u need a ranch which would be similar to a farm where u would house animals...while breedin both pets only take 1 slot each...cant be shrunk and must be kept extemely loyal or very happy...thus u would have to pay attention to the pets while they breed....also based on herdin skill if u fail or succedd

if u fail both pets still die but u get a offspring with low str/hp

like if u failed breedin 2 cu sidhe then the offsring would be weak...cant use bandages or cure
Back to top Go down
GoD ExtremE

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:31 am

nice system
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:03 pm

I have to disagree its a script thats not worth the time....
Back to top Go down
Rasp

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:33 pm

Camel wrote:
I have to disagree its a script thats not worth the time....

u dont even know how long it would take to script lol

the system leaves alot of room for shortcuts and it would give people somethin to do instead of just hunting all the time
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:21 pm

I should of spoke clearer the first time. Thats my fault. Smile

I like the breeding program idea..

I don't like the idea of losing both parents at the end.

I think that your idea is good but maybe to complex.

Your correct in assuming that I do not know how long it would take to script this. But can I not correctly assume that it would take a majority of our limited scripters time?

If you would like to help I am sure Cloud or whom ever does script will help "debug" it...

I would like to use this breeding system.. How ever I think we need to find a way to make it unique and custom to Exodus..

That is all...

Camel
Back to top Go down
Rasp

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 2:34 am

Camel wrote:
I should of spoke clearer the first time. Thats my fault. Smile

I like the breeding program idea..

I don't like the idea of losing both parents at the end.

I think that your idea is good but maybe to complex.

Your correct in assuming that I do not know how long it would take to script this. But can I not correctly assume that it would take a majority of our limited scripters time?

If you would like to help I am sure Cloud or whom ever does script will help "debug" it...

I would like to use this breeding system.. How ever I think we need to find a way to make it unique and custom to Exodus..

That is all...

Camel

i can only script 55i

and i think loosing both pets would just make it more balanced all together...

ya it could be complex but i mean...it would a nice thing to have on the shard.
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 6:15 am

Would these breeded pets have a cap? Say a male with 750 STR was to breed with a female of 750 STR, would the new baby have more STR if it was to be a success? i.e. 800 STR? or would 750 be the cap?

Not to change the subject of your fine post here. I was just think perhaps evo's that take a real long time and are droped on a paragon Ancient Dragon 1/5 times with a 1/4 chance of hatching. The evos can take super long I mean a year or even more of hunting with it to reach full kp...
Back to top Go down
Rasp

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 am

Camel wrote:
Would these breeded pets have a cap? Say a male with 750 STR was to breed with a female of 750 STR, would the new baby have more STR if it was to be a success? i.e. 800 STR? or would 750 be the cap?

Not to change the subject of your fine post here. I was just think perhaps evo's that take a real long time and are droped on a paragon Ancient Dragon 1/5 times with a 1/4 chance of hatching. The evos can take super long I mean a year or even more of hunting with it to reach full kp...

i just ued the 750 cap because i wasnt sure how much over the current cap (650) the gms wanted to go over. so u do work to get slightly stronger... thats uo is about

keep doin things that make u a lil stronger till ur the strongest.

ya maybe 750 woulda be too much but that is all based on whoever scripted it and the adminsof the shard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Breeding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Breeding   Animal Breeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Breeding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.  :: General Forums :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: