Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Exodus - Fantasy or Reality.

Exodus is a free Ultima Online server run by Sphere 56B and is set in the Mondains legacy era. Exodus was origanly designed to be an OSI server, but has come a long way since then and now has tons more features for you to explore and discover.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM's Dont read!!!

Go down 
+2
Admin Reverant
Tyr - Exodus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyr - Exodus

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I regret to say this, but Im a hacker and have been hacking the shard for weeks now, duping items and crashing the shard, its all good, Im happy to know all your items were lost and everyone is as happy as always. Good times and good people. Im very sorry but nothing is going to stop me from doing it again, And will be handing out free gift bags of multi invul artys, and other things... Im really sorry for the admin and my guild I bring you shame.. Sorry guys ill go hang it up now.

APRIL FOOLS!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!
APRIL FOOLS!!!

HAHAHAHAHA omg wow you guys actually bought that shit, You guys are really uo junkies and you know it Very Happy sweet victory =D Hopefully the shard will go back up soon so you guys can flame me LOL oh well.. and hurry it up Razz jocolor

Last edited by Tyr - Exodus on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Zrrrlp)
Back to top Go down
Tyr - Exodus

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Vote   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:55 pm

oh and everyone start voting so we can get some new faces around here. jesus everyone lighten up Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin Reverant
Admin
Admin Reverant

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:21 am

pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.exodus-uo.com
anthony3001

anthony3001

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 am

but still wheres cloud have he done a runner?
Back to top Go down
Camel

Camel

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:29 pm

Tyr - Exodus wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA omg wow you guys actually bought that shit

I was actually thinking "Wow this fag actually thinks he is hacking the shard. What a dip shit."

Then I thought "Cloud should give me your IP if you are "hacking" the server, so I could get in touch with my lawer."

pig
Back to top Go down
Cloud_BR
Developer
Cloud_BR

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:06 pm

i'm here, i'm really sorry, but this week has been really full for me, but i'll be logging in and taking a look on the crashes this weekend
Back to top Go down
GoD ExtremE

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 4:46 pm

cloud
ressucito hein!
entra no uo ae vei
preciso falar com vc
Back to top Go down
anthony3001

anthony3001

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 pm

cloud i need to talk to you asap please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM's Dont read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM's Dont read!!!   GM's Dont read!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM's Dont read!!!
Page 1 of 1